Church Database Software
One of the best investments a church can make in administration is powerful church management software. Before you even begin looking at the options, decide what types of tools would be useful to your church. Will you also use your database software to manage your church finances and track donations? Are you hoping to integrate web forms that can automate processes for event management, volunteer scheduling, and more? Do you need to incorporate online giving for one-time and recurring gifts? Are you looking for photo directory tools, calendars, and file sharing?
- Church Community Builder - Includes volunteer scheduling, online donor management, room and resource scheduling,
- Servant Keeper - can integrate with other financial accounting software, integrates with EventBrite
- ACS - one of the most powerful tools available and can either be accessed online via their cloud-based OnDemand service or it can be installed locally throughout your networked church office. Can be customized with the modules your church needs.
- Realm by ACS - completely cloud-based, includes mobile giving and accounting software integration or add their accounting module.
- Icon/CMO - IconCMO is an all-in-one church management and fund accounting software package.
- Breeze - for small to medium churches. Includes the ability to accept donations online, via text, and via an app. Use the system to manage volunteers, events calendar, member directory, etc.
- PowerChuch Plus - allows you to maintain Membership, Contributions, Accounting, Event Scheduling, and general Record Keeping in one complete church administration software package. There is also a cloud-based version called PowerChurch Plus online
- ChurchWindows - choose modules based upon what you need. Processes online contributions through Vanco and can integrate Constant Contact.
- Forms for Confirmation
- Health and Pension forms and benefit information
- Update your church information/leadership