parish stewardship resources
- The Episcopal Network for Stewardship (TENS) has resources for a complete stewardship campaign and offers different material for each year.
- Resources from The Episcopal Church on stewardship including Walter Breuggamann videos on stewardship, bulletin inserts, and articles.
- Episcopal Church Foundation Vital Practices resources on stewardship.
- Episcopal Church Foundation Tools and Resources for Annual Giving and Development.
- Ecumenical Stewardship Center.
- Creative Stewardship Ideas from the Diocese of Iowa Stewardship Committee: Pie and Coffee, Year-Round Stewardship, Congregational Banquet, Cottage Meetings
Manual of Business Methods in Church Affairs: A comprehensive, user-friendly manual which supports the increasingly complex work of all treasurers and parish administrators. Includes forms, such as the Parochial Report Form, with instructions.
Accounting Software: Finding the Right Fit: A useful summary of church accounting software.
- CDM+: This is both a database software AND a financial software. Inexpensive integrated software for non-profits that really works for both things. Developed by Clergy, it does offer a lot of "extras" for pay, but the basic software is powerful and offers some private tracking for pastoral concerns as well as visitor tracking that really helps track potential new members.