- Vestry Resource Guide - published by Episcopal Church Foundation and distributed by Forward Movement.
- Vital Practices for leading congregations - Episcopal Church Foundation's Vital Practices website offers an incredibly useful blog posts, articles, and tools. Tools include a suggested order of meeting, a liturgy for the conclusion of Vestry service, and seasonal resources
- God's Grace and Robert's Rules - contains short reflections and questions for individuals and groups and "offers an approach to leadership that builds healthier churches - and at the same time, makes service on a vestry a path to spiritual enrichment and growth.
- Sample Vestry Description
- Diocesan policy on Alcohol at Church Functions
- Safeguarding God's People: Policies and Procedures Concerning Sexual Boundaries
- Compensation and Benefits information
Ministry development resources
- Marks of Baptismal Communities - a resource developed by the Ministry of All the Baptized Task Force in Iowa.
- New Growth in God's Garden: Transforming Congregations through Mutual Ministry - a book by Margaret A Babcock. The book is full of useful tools to help your congregation engage in mutual ministry development.