- Setting the Table: Beginning Well
- Hospitality and Invitation: The Incarnational Sermon
- Reducing the Sauce and Writing for Flavor: The Importance of Editing
- Preaching Workshop at St. Luke's, Cedar Falls
- Oremus Hymnal is an online hymnal that contains texts and MIDI files of many of the hymns used in the Anglican tradition.
- American Guild of Organists
- Association of Anglican Musicians
- Royal School of Church Music is a life-long learning organization that promotes the study, practice, and improvement of music in Christian worship. Summer camp programs for singers happen throughout the country and their Voice for Life curriculum supports singers of all ages.
- Episcopal Musician's Handbook, published by The Living Church
- Liturgical Music for the Revised Common Lectionary is a very helpful planning resource for church musicians and clergy for selecting hymns and anthems - Year A, Year B, Year C
- CyberHymnal is a source for hymns and worship songs with lyrics, MIDI files, scores, pictures, and history of the pieces.
- IMSLP Petrucci Music Library is a source for public domain sheet music.
- CPDL/Choral Wiki is a user-generated source for scores, texts and translations.
- Licensing: Christian Copyright Licensing International (CCLI), OneLicense
- Oremus is a place of prayer on the Internet, including resources for daily prayer, other worship, and a comprehensive compilation of hymns, and liturgical texts, old and new.
- Mission of St. Clare has the Daily Office available in both English and Spanish in various formats as well as other devotional material. There is also an iPhone app available.
- Rams, Gail, ed. Intercessions for the Christian People: Prayers of the People for Cycles A,B, and C of the Roman, Episcopal, and Lutheran Lectionaries. Intercessory prayers, all in inclusive language, based on the lectionary cycle, using phrases and images from the readings for that day.
- Rowthorn, Jeffery. The Wideness of God's Mercy: Litanies to Enlarge our Prayer. Church Publishing, 2007. New material for the Prayers of the People and 150 litanies from all over the world.
- Daily Prayer for All Seasons is a new resource from The Episcopal Church. Great for individual or small group use.
- Diocesan Altar Guild Loan Closet is located at The Cathedral Church of St. Paul, and serves as a sort of clearinghouse, receiving liturgical vestments and other appointments you may have to pass along. Diocesan Altar Guild Directress then makes them available to other Episcopal churches.
- The Diocesan Altar Guild Newsletter
- National Altar Guild Association
- Book of Common Prayer Online
- Enriching Our Worship, Enriching Our Worship 2, Enriching Our Worship 3, Enriching Our Worship 4, Enriching Our Worship 5
- Book of Occasional Services
- A Great Cloud of Witnesses is the new replacement for Holy Women, Holy Men which was an expanded replacement for Lesser Feasts and Fasts 2006. Forward Movement has incorporated the new material into its online calendar.
- Mitchell, Leonel, Praying Shapes Believing: A Theological Commentary on the Book of Common Prayer. Morehouse, 1991.
- Giles, Richard, Times and Seasons: Creating Transformative Worship throughout the Year. Church Publishing, 2008.
- Sundays and Seasons - from the ELCA, resources for liturgy, music, preaching, and visuals.
- Times and Seasons from the Church of England has seasonal worship material including acclamations, prayers, blessings, liturgies, and more.
- Reves, Mary Gray and Michael Perham, The Hospitality of God: Emerging Worship for a Missional Church. Church Publishing, 2011.
- Giles, Richard. Re-Pitching the Tent: The Definitive Guide to Re-Ordering Church Buildings for Worship and Mission. Canterbury Publications, 2009.
- Chinn, Nancy. Spaces for Spirit: Adorning the Church. Liturgy Training Publications, 1998.