- Adult Formation ideas submitted by Episcopal churches in Iowa.
- Adult Formation Resources from FORMA
- Jesus Was an Episcopalian (and you can be one too): Book and a series of videos by Chris Yaw.
- The Bible Challenge: Read the Bible in a year alongside meditations from biblical scholars or church leaders.
- Anglican Essentials: a course of adult catechesis from the Diocese of Alabama.
- Lesson Plans that Work: Lectionary-based free resource for children, youth and adults from The Episcopal Church.
- Bible Study: Check out resources from Sermons that Work and Text this Week.
- Episcopal Bookshelf: Features books written by Episcopalians suitable for clergy, lay leaders, and group discussions.
- Episcopal Resources for Adult Formation: A curated list of resources for Episcopal adult formation.
- Exploring the Bible: free curriculum for churches and groups by Forward Movement. 26 sessions, available for all age groups, that "uncovers the vast, sweeping story of God's extraordinary love for ordinary people, in a clear and easy-to-follow format.
- The School for Formation has free video courses for individuals and groups. Topics include: Bridging the Political Divide for Groups, Family Faith Formation, Spirituality and Racial Justice, Faith and Humor, Faithful Dissent, The Episcopal Way, Is My Loved One Addicted, Whiteness and Racial Justice, Theology and Racial Justice, Reparation and Racial Justice, Racism and Racial Justice, and Water and Justice.
Suggest a resource for this page